This works as both a science joke and as a classic thriller line. However, if I bought the T-shirt, you know what I would have to change, don’t you? Because wearing it like this would drive me mad. Mad, I tell you.
- The Shadow Tracer: Get the book.
- I write thrillers: THE SHADOW TRACER, the Jo Beckett series, and the Evan Delaney novels. I'm from California but you can find me in Austin, Texas or London, England. Read here about the writing life and the lies that pay my bills.
- "A delight." One of the top blogging writers - Guardian.co.uk
- "Hilarious" - GalleyCat
- @CrimespreeJon Let’s close our eyes and pray. Tell Santa and the Easter Bunny to join in. 7 hours ago
- @CrimespreeJon And I want Brad Pitt to fly through my window tonight. Good luck to both of us. 7 hours ago
- YET. Trademarking it right now. RT @DavidKazzie: how is there no Cadbury Egg McMuffin? 7 hours ago
- @CrimespreeJon You can claim that finger’s loaded all you want. I’m still not paying a ransom for Santa. 7 hours ago
- RT @FirstToRead: Get excited @FirstToRead fans! Books from @MegGardiner1,@NaliniSingh, @RidleyPearson and more are on offer tomorrow: http… 7 hours ago