This works as both a science joke and as a classic thriller line. However, if I bought the T-shirt, you know what I would have to change, don’t you? Because wearing it like this would drive me mad. Mad, I tell you.
- The Shadow Tracer: Get the book.
- I write thrillers: THE SHADOW TRACER, the Jo Beckett series, and the Evan Delaney novels. I'm from California but you can find me in Austin, Texas or London, England. Read here about the writing life and the lies that pay my bills.
- "A delight." One of the top blogging writers - Guardian.co.uk
- "Hilarious" - GalleyCat
- @mdshreve Sorry. Have you been thwacked? Clacked? Splacked? Change your password! :-) 2 hours ago
- RT @AnnJester2: .@MegGardiner1 Parents and friends aren't going to read critically, not as an editor would. Editors are cheerleaders, but a… 2 hours ago
- RT @AnnJester2: .@MegGardiner1 Characters must be fully developed, not short-hand recreations of characters we already know ("She's like Be… 2 hours ago
- RT @AnnJester2: .@MegGardiner1 Simple errors of spelling and grammar, but also gaping holes in storyline and plot. A plot can't be "just be… 2 hours ago
- .@AnnJester2 “Simple errors” meaning… simply no plot? 2 hours ago