This works as both a science joke and as a classic thriller line. However, if I bought the T-shirt, you know what I would have to change, don’t you? Because wearing it like this would drive me mad. Mad, I tell you.
- The Shadow Tracer: Get the book.
- I write thrillers: THE SHADOW TRACER, the Jo Beckett series, and the Evan Delaney novels. I'm from California but you can find me in Austin, Texas or London, England. Read here about the writing life and the lies that pay my bills.
- "A delight." One of the top blogging writers - Guardian.co.uk
- "Hilarious" - GalleyCat
- Me: Let’s hang a painting here. Husband: Or a devil's nest twig sculpture. This is how you know you've watched too much True Detective. 2 hours ago
- RT @liandolan: Please let this be a Portlandia ep: Ore. Family Held Hostage by Fat Cat | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog… via … 3 hours ago
- @jtice80 Sly plan you got there. 5 hours ago
- Smart advice. RT @JoeFinder: Should you take a writing class? Maybe, but read this first. josephfinder.com/writers/tips/b… 7 hours ago
- @jtice80 @thrillerchick Jason, Jason… didn’t I tell you that starting an international ferret smuggling ring would lead to grief? 7 hours ago