This works as both a science joke and as a classic thriller line. However, if I bought the T-shirt, you know what I would have to change, don’t you? Because wearing it like this would drive me mad. Mad, I tell you.
- The Shadow Tracer: Get the book.
- I write thrillers: THE SHADOW TRACER, the Jo Beckett series, and the Evan Delaney novels. I'm from California but you can find me in Austin, Texas or London, England. Read here about the writing life and the lies that pay my bills.
- "A delight." One of the top blogging writers - Guardian.co.uk
- "Hilarious" - GalleyCat
- RT @AdviceToWriters: That trite little whimsy about characters getting out of hand; it is as old as the quills. My characters are galley sl… 1 hour ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: Reading is fun! http://t.co/zBjJXKWx7q 1 hour ago
- Thriller writers take note. The definitive glossary of modern US military slang via @globalpost - globalpost.com/dispatches/glo… 2 hours ago
- Well, why not? Maryland Woman Chose Monochromatic Pink for Bank Robbery - The Cut nymag.com/thecut/2013/12… 3 hours ago
- @myaspie Excellent! 3 hours ago