This works as both a science joke and as a classic thriller line. However, if I bought the T-shirt, you know what I would have to change, don’t you? Because wearing it like this would drive me mad. Mad, I tell you.
- The Shadow Tracer: Get the book.
- I write thrillers: PHANTOM INSTINCT, THE SHADOW TRACER, the Jo Beckett series, and the Evan Delaney novels. You can find me in Austin, Texas. Read here about the writing life and the lies that pay my bills.
- "A delight." One of the top blogging writers - Guardian.co.uk
- "Hilarious" - GalleyCat
- Reading @StephenKing. Keeping the lights on. And the TV. Yes, I'm a grown woman. I wish my mom was here. 3 hours ago
- Things you ask when your kid lives in Brooklyn & has a skateboard: Got an alibi for the bridge caper? nym.ag/1x6C4J8 @intelligencer 9 hours ago
- @SarahPinborough My Khaleesi! 10 hours ago
- @tobiasbuckell You want glazed sugar with that, or hot mustard? Or both? 14 hours ago
- Also: I call dibs on the first CINNADOG franchise. 14 hours ago