This works as both a science joke and as a classic thriller line. However, if I bought the T-shirt, you know what I would have to change, don’t you? Because wearing it like this would drive me mad. Mad, I tell you.
- The Shadow Tracer: Get the book.
- I write thrillers: PHANTOM INSTINCT, THE SHADOW TRACER, the Jo Beckett series, and the Evan Delaney novels. You can find me in Austin, Texas. Read here about the writing life and the lies that pay my bills.
- "A delight." One of the top blogging writers - Guardian.co.uk
- "Hilarious" - GalleyCat
- @shaketiller @Retro_Co @alex_segura More like Pow. :-) 5 hours ago
- Okay, my evening's complete. RT @Retro_Co: Steve McQueen by William Claxton, 1964 http://t.co/TsWt6BaLK1 (via @alex_segura) 5 hours ago
- "I want to write about characters who have their backs up against the wall." MysteryPeople Q&A With Meg Gardiner wp.me/p223C2-14Y 10 hours ago
- Happy to see PHANTOM INSTINCT on this list from @bookpeople. Molly's Top 10 of the Year So Far wp.me/p223C2-17c Thanks, y'all. 12 hours ago
- @andrewtshaffer @EvilWylie @JeffAbbott April Wexler’s left hand is now a circular saw. That signature will be EPIC. 14 hours ago