If you’re in London, stop by Foyles Books tonight for the launch of Books to Die For. John Connolly is hosting, and I’ll be there along with some of the other contributors to the anthology, including NJ Cooper, Laura Wilson, and Martyn Waites. The event’s free.
Books to Die For
10th September 2012 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Venue: the Gallery at Foyles, Third Floor, 113 – 119 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EB
Tickets: Free, but need to be reserved via the Foyles website or by emailing email@example.com.
- Ransom River: Get the book.
- I write thrillers: the Jo Beckett series, the Evan Delaney novels, the stand alone novel RANSOM RIVER, and the upcoming THE SHADOW TRACER. I'm from California but you can find me in London, England, and sometimes in Austin, Texas. Read here about the writing life and the lies that pay my bills.
- "A delight." One of the top blogging writers - Guardian.co.uk
- "Hilarious" - GalleyCat
- RT @JulieJustReads: As much as I love being social with the other moms at dance, I want to read tonight. Want to finish @MegGardiner1 newes… 0 minutes ago
- Powerful, honest post from @SarahPinborough on domestic violence. I don't know where to put my feet: sarahpinborough.com/2013/06/19/i-d… 2 hours ago
- 5 Books That Changed My Writing Life. I tell Crimespree mag about THE STAND, THE RIGHT STUFF and more. crimespreemag.com/27537meg-gardi… 2 hours ago
- Well, this destroys my last shred of faith in humanity. Cap'n Crunch not really a captain: wpxi.com/news/news/loca… 23 hours ago
- No, really. Man Texts 'I Need To Quit Texting' Before Driving Off Bridge: thecarconnection.com/news/1078217_m… 23 hours ago