Yes, people are crazy. But take a look at all these stories and consider how different each headline would read if the punctuation was changed. And tell me how the second headline could be written to sound clearer and less like a tale of demon sheep.
- Ransom River: Get the book.
- I write thrillers. Both the Jo Beckett and Evan Delaney series, and my stand alone novel Ransom River, take place in California, where I grew up. Now I live near London, England, and invent stories about the place I came from. Read here about the writing life and the lies that pay my bills.
- "A delight." One of the top blogging writers - Guardian.co.uk
- "Hilarious" - GalleyCat
- @jenforbus I had a neighbor who once mowed the grass and kept going down the driveway and into the street. 11 hours ago
- @pawhite @BeckerDana Excellent. 11 hours ago
- @LoriRaderDay @JulieJustReads Don't even try. 13 hours ago
- @BeckerDana Excellent stuff. 13 hours ago
- @FringeScientist Fantastic. I love Toni Morrison. 13 hours ago