A reminder: October 5-12 I’ll be teaching a creative writing course in Italy. It’s a small, week-long seminar. Spaces are still available. And if you sign up before the end of December 2012, you can get the earlybird discount on the fee. Check it out.
- Ransom River: Get the book.
- I write thrillers: the Jo Beckett series, the Evan Delaney novels, the stand alone novel RANSOM RIVER, and the upcoming THE SHADOW TRACER. I'm from California but you can find me in London, England, and sometimes in Austin, Texas. Read here about the writing life and the lies that pay my bills.
- "A delight." One of the top blogging writers - Guardian.co.uk
- "Hilarious" - GalleyCat
- RT @CrimespreeMag: FIVE BOOKS THAT CHANGED MY WRITING LIFE By Meg Gardiner 1. The Stand, Stephen King. When I was in… wp.me/s3eigm-27537 7 hours ago
- Go, Corbs! RT @danroan: Breaking: Alex Corbisiero will start for Lions v Australia in Brisbane Saturday. Cuthbert, Davies, North all play 8 hours ago
- Dammit, dammit, dammit. James Gandolfini. nydailynews.com/entertainment/… 11 hours ago
- @juebagsx Agree, absolutely. 14 hours ago
- One word: hero. RT @nancyfreund: Malala's global voice stronger than ever cnn.com/2013/04/30/wor… 14 hours ago