A while back I posted Ten things I’ve done you probably haven’t. Since then, we’ve all lived some more, and maybe remembered more. Let’s play again.
10 more things I’ve done that you probably haven’t:
1. Been pulled over by a sheriff’s deputy who suspected me and my friends of robbing a bank.
2. Been warned by a sheriff’s deputy that wearing mime makeup in public might lead people to think we were masked bank robbers.
3. Fought a seagull at Sea World for possession of a hamburger.
4. Borrowed a pair of lime green reading glasses from Harlan Coben.
5. Crashed a party at a Republican National Convention.
6. Been surrounded by shrieking baboons.
7. Drove a crazed squirrel from my bedroom using only a window screen and a samurai sword.
8. Turned down the Husband’s first marriage proposal because I thought he was delirious with fever.
9. Gone sand surfing on dunes that sit between a space shuttle landing strip and the site of the first atomic bomb explosion.
10. Let my children eat worms. From a restaurant menu.
How about you?