As 2012 winds down, here’s a roundup of the posts that were most read on the blog this year:
- An open letter about author behavior
- What do writers owe readers?
- Scenes from a writer’s life
- Trolls: bullying and cynicism
- Today’s rant: Don’t know much about history…
- Hands up: Who reads the ending first?
- Oklahoma City: memory and resilience
- Mistakes people make about my book titles
- Writing chase scenes
- Yesterday at the Paralympics
- At the Olympics: London 2012
Just in case, you know, you need a handy list.