I want to take a quick snapshot of public opinion. What scares you?
- The big velociraptor
- The cornfield — you can hear something inside it, rustling
- The fuzzy layer of green mold that surprises you when you open that old jar of peanut butter
- The porcelain dolls that crowd the shelves at Grandma’s — you’re sure they change places while you sleep, and that they’re watching you
- The realization, as your plane lifts off the runway, that you left the front door wide open
- The Golden Gate Bridge — come on, don’t you know what would happen if a 9.0 earthquake struck while you were driving across it?
Let me know.