It’s been a while since we’ve taken an inventory of weird things we’ve done. In earlier installments I listed my battles with squirrels and shrieking seagulls and my hair-pulling wrestling match with an editor. Here are five more things I’ve done that you probably haven’t:
1. Skied down an Olympic downhill course. On my butt. Screaming.
2. Ran with a Bear and a Viking. (And a Packer.)
3. Got lost in the woods during an Easter egg hunt.
4. Got kicked out of Burger King for singing, “Have It Your Way” at the counter.
5. Ran barefoot through the lobby of the Federal Building in Manhattan, calling: “Where’s the FBI?”
What about all of you?