April 12, 2017: CBS Television Studios to adapt UNSUB as TV series. Meg Gardiner’s forthcoming novel UNSUB will be developed as a TV series by Carl Beverly and Sarah Timberman, who’ll be executive producers through their studio-based Timberman-Beverly Productions banner, along with The Story Factor’s Shane Salerno. Timberman and Beverly are executive producers of CBS’ Elementary and previously exec produced Justified, Masters of Sex and Unforgettable.
October 4, 2016: Echoes of Sherlock Holmes published. Stories Inspired by the Holmes Canon, edited by Laurie R. King and Leslie S. Klinger, including Meg’s story, “Irregular.”
February 12, 2016: Gardiner to Dutton. Meg Gardiner signs a two-book deal with Dutton. Shane Salerno at the Story Factory represented Gardiner, selling North American rights to the titles to Ben Sevier and Jessica Renheim.
International Thriller Writers Online Thriller School
March 13 — April 28, 2017
UNSUB Book Tour:
- June 26: Book People, Austin, Texas – 7PM
Moderated by Jeff Abbott
- June 27: Murder by the Book, Houston – 6:30PM
- June 28: Poisoned Pen, Scottsdale, Arizona – 7PM
In conversation with Spencer Quinn
- June 29: Orinda Books, Orinda, California – 11:30AM
- June 29: Bookshop West Portal, San Francisco – 7PM
- July 6: Best of Books, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma — 6PM
July 11-15, 2017
Grand Hyatt New York City